Thursday, September 16, 2010

sepi

If you love someone, let him go. If he comes back, he's yours. If he doesn't, it was never meant to be.
I have heard this so many times.I bet you do too.
I think this is pretty much true.
That is why I let you go.
Because I will wait for you.
Even if it takes years for you to come back to me.
I'll wait.
yes,waiting for you.
bisikku pada bulan,
kembalikan,
temanku,
kekasihku,
syurgaku.
tanpa dia
malam menemaniku,
sepi menyelubungiku,
bulan jangan biar siang,
biar alam ini gelap,
biar ia sepi,
sepertiku
**********************************************************************************
ps: someday you will regret of losing me and think back and say "damn..this girl really DID love me"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...