Friday, September 17, 2010

:: save me ::

Dah kat rumah memang tak ada kerja lain asyik online sahaja.ye sebernanya banyak je kerja tetapi kebelakangan ini I macam hilang focus.I macam lost.well I am not going to share it entirely but I am kind of frustrated with myself :(
Am I actually not good in everything, even anything? I envy those who seem so happy with their lives.not that I am not being grateful or what.no.never.I know I still have family and some friends to count on to.it's just that the feelings inside cannot be described by words.I may look happy but I'm not.
All I need now is strength.do pray for me.thanks.

2 comments:

H I D U P K A M I said...

pray,pray,pray...
ameen...

auji said...

yayang, i pon rasa cmtu. always. i think everybody pon. but we have to figure out ourselves how to overcome it kot.
nanges i pon sama. afraid to be happy again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...